Ceiling Fan Installation in Charlotte
Make Ceiling Fan Installation Easy
Ceiling fans can be the perfect way to bring together a room and help everyone in it cool off. If you want a new or upgraded ceiling fan for a room in your home or business, then connect with Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing and Electrical today. We offer affordable and professional ceiling fan installation services that are sure to bring a smile to your face and wallet!
We do it right the first time! Call (704) 313-1443 now.
What are the Benefits of a Ceiling Fan?
You know you want to cool down a room in your home, but you aren’t sure how. You can get a standing fan, upgrade your air conditioner, etc. Why should you choose a ceiling fan when there are many options? We think the many benefits of a ceiling fan will make it the clear choice for your home renovation project.
A few benefits of a ceiling fan include:
- Low energy demand: Ceiling fans have a positive reputation for their low energy demand when compared to other types of fans and cooling systems. Some people leave a ceiling fan running for the majority of each hot day and barely see an uptick in their electricity bills.
- Uniform cooling: When a ceiling fan is installed in the right spot of a room, it can create a uniform and consistent cooling in all four corners. Walking into the room will always feel cool and relaxing with the right ceiling fan.
- Peace and quiet: Are you bothered by the white noise that a standing fan makes? You will love that most ceiling fans can run whisper-quiet at low or medium settings.
- Convenient placement: Unless you have something else stuck up on the ceiling, installing a ceiling fan will essentially take up no space in the room. It doesn’t get more convenient than that.
- Quick installation: When handled by a professional electrician like ours, installing a ceiling fan can be a surprisingly quick job. You could be enjoying your new, cooler room before you know it.
What Does It Mean If Your Ceiling Fan is Wobbling?
Do you have a ceiling fan now, but you never use it because it wobbles? The wobble can be caused by too much dust on the blades, which can be fixed with a quick cleaning. Wobbling ceiling fans can also be caused by blade misalignment or motor damage, though. If cleaning the ceiling fan blades of dust does not fix the wobble, then we recommend installing a new one.
Time to Cool Off with a New Ceiling Fan
Don’t lose another hot summer day to discomfort in your own home! Let our electricians install ceiling fans in every room you want. We would be happy to sit down with you and recommend a ceiling fan for each room if you do not have a specific one in mind or if you did not buy one already. It is our pleasure to make sure that you are comfortable in your home and completely satisfied with our work.
Contact us now to schedule a ceiling fan installation service in Charlotte.