AC Repairs You Can Trust
While you may not think about your air conditioner very much when it’s working well, it’s the first thing you consider when you’re stuck inside sweating on a hot, humid summer day in Charlotte. However, determining when you need your AC repaired can be tricky. For instance, while your air conditioner not turning on is an obvious sign you’ve got a problem on your hands, sometimes the temperature just feels off, or the indoor air quality doesn’t seem right. If this is the case, it’s best to call for service now, and save yourself money on more repairs down the road.
Common signs your AC needs repair work include:
- Complete lack of cool/cold air
- Very weak air flow
- Strange noises or odors
- Excess water where there shouldn’t be
- Unusual issues with the thermostat
- Unexplained increases in your energy bills
- Leaky or Frozen AC Units
AC Maintenance to Keep Your System Running Smoothly
While calling for a repair is the best way to deal with problems in the short-term, the best way to mitigate AC issues in the future is actually to schedule preventative maintenance. Not only will this save you money on costly repairs, it may increase the life of your system, and even drive down your monthly energy bill.
Our Charlotte technicians provide AC maintenance services including:
- Replacement of the air filter
- Monitoring refrigerant levels and inspecting lines
- Cleanings of the evaporator, condenser, air handler, and condensate drain
- Inspection of electrical and control equipment
- Lubrication of motor bearings and pulleys
- Making sure supply and return of airflow is balanced
In need of an air conditioning service in Charlotte? Call Parks Heating & Cooling today at (704) 313-1443.