Water Heater Repair & Installation in Charlotte
Meeting All of Your Hot Water Needs!
From taking a warm shower to washing your hands to running the dishwasher to washing a load of laundry, you rely on your water heater each and every day. When something is wrong with it, your entire household can come to a screeching halt. That’s where Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing comes in. We are here to deliver the premium-quality, affordable water heater services you deserve. Our Charlotte water heater professionals are familiar with all makes and models of water heaters and can service and install both tank and tankless systems.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Charlotte
Your water heater is probably something you don’t think too much about unless something is wrong. However, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your system needs to be repaired.
You need water heater repair if:
- Your water pressure is lower than usual
- Your water has an odd smell or taste
- Your water is murky or discolored
- Your water heater is leaking
- You don’t have any hot water
- You are experiencing serious fluctuations in water temperature
- Your water heater tank is making unusual sounds
If your water heater is acting up, you need to bring in a repair technician right away. Ignoring even the tiniest of problems can cause serious damage to your system over time and even lead to premature failure.
Luckily, Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has the solution for your problem, no matter how big or small. In our 40+ years of service, we have encountered and resolved every kind of water heater issue. Upon careful inspection and testing, we will explain your options to you before implementing the best solution possible.
Benefits of New Water Heater Installation in Charlotte
We understand that installing a new water heater might seem like an overwhelming task, but our team is here to make the process easy as can be. As an industry-leading plumbing company, our team has forged strong relationships with the top manufacturers, which allows us to provide you with the latest and greatest tank and tankless water heater technology at an amazing price. We are here to work closely with you to understand your family’s hot water needs and select and install the perfect system for your home.
There are many incredible benefits of installing a new water heater, including:
- Efficiency: Outdated water heaters tend to be an energy suck. New water heaters are designed to be more powerful than ever before while using only a fraction of the energy.
- Hot water recovery: Are you tired of waiting around for your water heater to fill back up before you can take a shower? Newer systems are equipped with advanced technology that guarantees much faster hot water recovery rates.
- Space savings: If you opt to install a tankless water heater, you can enjoy more storage space in your garage or basement.
- More hot water: Old water heaters struggle to make as much hot water as they used to. With a brand-new water heater, you can enjoy much more hot water. Even better, a tankless water heater will provide you with unlimited access to hot water.
Whether you prefer a tank or a tankless model, you can rest easy knowing our experts will find the perfect system that meets all of your hot water needs and fits your budget.