Website Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
Parks Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is a leading provider of HVAC services in the Charlotte Metro Area for over 45 years. We inspire our employees to be the best they can be. We anticipate the needs of our customers. We intend to make a positive contribution to the comfort and well-being of the people we serve by providing quality installation and service of heating and air conditioning systems. Do it right the first time! “That’s the Parks Way”
We are actively seeking a residential HVAC Lead Installer. Would you like to be part of our great team?
What you’ll do:
- Perform in-home residential HVAC installations with complete start-up.
- Educate customers on equipment and accessories.
- Communicate with customers in a professional and polite manner.
- Understand and adhere to local codes.
- Work in attics and crawl spaces.
- Document all installed equipment upon job completion.
- Braze, correctly size and run piping per manufacturers specifications.
- Promote the company through performance, attitude and knowledge.
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- This job requires heavy lifting. Must be able to lift 50 to 100lbs regularly.
- EPA Certification.
- All candidates are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background checks.
- All applicants shall possess a valid drivers license and shall demonstrate safe driving practices at all times.
- Must have 3 years previous installation experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indian Trail, NC 28079: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)