Plumber in Concord, NC
Backed by Decades of Plumbing Excellence
Looking for a reliable plumber in Concord? Luckily, your search ends with Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Since opening our doors 40+ years ago, our team has taken great pride in serving the members of our community by taking care of their homes. We believe everyone deserves access to premium-quality, affordable plumbing services, which is exactly what we are here to provide.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water heaters
- Water softeners
- Water filtration/purification
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing fixtures
- Leak detection
We are so confident in our ability to get the job done right the first time that we back each of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. See what our clients have to say about us!
Call (704) 313-1443 to learn more about how our Concord plumbers can serve you.
How to Take Care of Your Plumbing System
Your family relies heavily on your plumbing system each and every day, so it’s important to take great care of it.
Some of the best ways to maintain your plumbing system include:
- Avoid harsh chemicals: Chemical cleaning products and over-the-counter drain clearing products often do more harm than good. Harsh chemicals can cause pipe corrosion over time, leading to premature pipe failure.
- Schedule drain cleaning: Your drains should be professionally cleaned once per year to prevent major clogs and keep your pipes flowing freely.
- Lower your water pressure: Extremely high water pressure can damage your plumbing appliances and pipes. If your water pressure exceeds 80 psi, bring a plumber in to reduce it.
- Replace outdated fixtures: Old plumbing fixtures tend to waste a lot of water, so they should be replaced to increase your system’s efficiency.
- Prevent clogs: Clogs can be prevented by being very careful about what you flush down your toilet and put down your sink and shower drains.
For more plumbing maintenance tips and tricks, give our Concord plumbing team a call. We offer comprehensive maintenance services to ensure your plumbing system is in top shape.
Drain Cleaning in Concord
Drain clogs are one of the most common and irritating plumbing problems. Because we rely heavily on our drains each day, wear and tear is inevitable. Things like tree root intrusion, shifts in soil, pipe corrosion, cooking grease, hair, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, soap scum, food waste, and trash often get caught in drain pipes and build up until blockages are formed. These clogs can cause a lot of damage (such as cracked or burst pipes and sewage backflow) to your home if left unattended, so it is always best to take care of them right away.
One of the best ways to prevent clogged drains is drain cleaning. Using high-powered equipment, our plumbing professionals blast away buildup and blockages within your pipes to keep them healthy and flowing freely.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
We know that plumbing problems can be a real pain, but it is important to never brush them under the rug. Even small problems within your system can lead to major damage over time, so call a plumber as soon as you discover that something is amiss.
Signs you need to call a Concord plumber include:
- Your drains smell terrible
- The water coming from your faucets has a strange taste, appearance, or odor
- Your water heater is sweating
- Your toilet won’t stop running
- There is mold growing in your home and you don’t know why
- You can hear water running even when you aren’t using any of your plumbing appliances
- One or more of your drains is slow or clogged
- Your toilet overflows often
- You don’t have any hot water
Our team is skilled in quickly locating the source of any problem and determining the best solution.
Why Choose Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing?
As a family-owned and operated company, Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing understands the importance of a smooth-running home. That is why we are fully committed to providing the highest quality plumbing services and ensuring your system is in top shape. There is not a problem that our highly skilled technicians cannot fix. If your plumbing system isn’t working properly, we will arrive straight away to perform a thorough inspection and implement the most effective solution.
Why settle for just any plumbing company when you can have the best? Put your trust in our Concord plumbers and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified service professionals around.