Water Heater Repair in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Hot Water Heater Repair Services
From taking a warm shower to washing your hands to running the dishwasher to washing a load of laundry, you rely on your water heater each and every day. When something is wrong with it, your entire household can come to a screeching halt. That’s where Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing comes in. We are here to deliver the premium-quality, affordable water heater services you deserve. Our Charlotte water heater professionals are familiar with all makes and models of water heaters and can service both tank and tankless systems.
No water heating problem is either too big or too small for us to handle. With years of combined experience, our team of water heater professionals has everything needed to get the job done quickly and effectively. Check out our client reviews and see why we are Charlotte's most trusted water heater repair specialists!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Charlotte
Your water heater is probably something you don’t think too much about unless something is wrong. However, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your system needs to be repaired.
You need water heater repair if:
- Your water pressure is lower than usual
- Your water has an odd smell or taste
- Your water is murky or discolored
- Your water heater is leaking
- You don’t have any hot water
- You are experiencing serious fluctuations in water temperature
- Your water heater tank is making unusual sounds
If your water heater is acting up, you need to bring in a repair technician right away. Ignoring even the tiniest of problems can cause serious damage to your system over time and even lead to premature failure. Luckily, Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has the solution for your problem, no matter how big or small. In our 40+ years of service, we have encountered and resolved every kind of water heater issue. Upon careful inspection and testing, we will explain your options to you before implementing the best solution possible.
Why Is My Water Heater Leaking?
Is your water heater leaking? There are a couple of things that could be causing this.
Some reasons that your water heater is leaking may include the following:
- There is a problem with your cold and hot water inlet and outlet connections
- There is a problem with the temperature relief valve
- There is a problem with the heater drain valve
- There is a problem with the bottom of your water heater tank
Although you can inspect these yourself, contacting a professional plumber will ensure that your water heater is checked professionally and that nothing is missed. A quick and temporary fix may make matters worse instead of bettering the situation. Contact our team of water heating professionals today, and let us take care of the problem for you right there and then!
Why Choose Us For Your Water Heating Needs
Our team of experts has years of combined experience and will go above and beyond to ensure that your water heater is working at optimal levels.
When you hire us to repair your water heater, you can expect the following:
- A highly-trained team producing high-quality water heater repair work
- Outstanding customer service and friendly assistance
- On-time, on-schedule arrivals, and timely services
- Affordable, everyday pricing and financing options to meet your budget
- Extended warranties for your peace of mind
Call (704) 313-1443 today for professional water heater repair in Charlotte, NC!