Water Heater Installation in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Water Heater Replacement
Are you looking for professional water heater installation services in Charlotte, NC? Whether you are interested in replacing your current water heater and upgrading to the latest technology or need to install a brand new water heater in your home, our team of experts here at Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing have the tools and experience necessary to help. Take a look at our customer reviews, and see why we are known as the most trusted water heater service provides in Charlotte, NC, and beyond!
With several water heater models and makes to choose from, we can help you make the best decision for you and your family. Our team of water heating professionals can help answer any questions that you may have so that you can make the best decision for your household. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you!
Benefits of New Water Heater Installation in Charlotte
We understand that installing a new water heater might seem like an overwhelming task, but our team is here to make the process easy as can be. As an industry-leading plumbing company, our team has forged strong relationships with the top manufacturers, which allows us to provide you with the latest and greatest tank and tankless water heater technology at an amazing price. We are here to work closely with you to understand your family’s hot water needs and select and install the perfect system for your home.
There are many incredible benefits of installing a new water heater, including:
- Efficiency: Outdated water heaters tend to be an energy suck. New water heaters are designed to be more powerful than ever before while using only a fraction of the energy.
- Hot water recovery: Are you tired of waiting around for your water heater to fill back up before you can take a shower? Newer systems are equipped with advanced technology that guarantees much faster hot water recovery rates.
- Space savings: If you opt to install a tankless water heater, you can enjoy more storage space in your garage or basement.
- More hot water: Old water heaters struggle to make as much hot water as they used to. With a brand-new water heater, you can enjoy much more hot water. Even better, a tankless water heater will provide you with unlimited access to hot water.
Whether you prefer a tank or a tankless model, you can rest easy knowing our experts will find the perfect system that meets all of your hot water needs and fits your budget.
Types Of Water Heaters We Can Install
At Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we can install any type of water heater! If you are wondering which type of water heater best suits your needs, contact us today! Our team of experts is happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Types Of Water Heaters:
- Storage Tank Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Solar Powered Water Heaters
- Condensing Water Heaters
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you need to replace your water heater.
These signs include the following:
- Your water heater is leaking
- You have no hot water
- There are problems with your thermostat
- You are in a large household and use your high amounts of water
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
- Your water heater is making strange noises
- You keep having to repair your water heater because of various issues
- Your water is discolored or rusty-looking (typically with a brown or yellow tint)
- There is sandy or muddy looking water on the bottom of your water heater tank
- Your water has a metallic taste to it. This is a sign that your water heater is breaking down
If you notice any of these problems with your water heater, you may be better off replacing and even upgrading your water heater to the latest technology. A tankless water heater can offer you and your family a number of great benefits and guarantees hot water when you need it. Contact us today to learn more about the various options that you have, and our team of professionals can help you make the best decision for your home.
Call us at (704) 313-1443 today for water heater installation and replacement services in Charlotte, NC!