Charlotte Leak Detection
Exceptional Service Provided by Exceptional Plumbers
Hidden plumbing leaks can cause a massive amount of damage to your home and yards. Luckily, Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is here to help. Backed by 40+ years of service experience, our plumbing team is skilled in locating and repairing even the smallest of leaks. Using advanced camera technology, we can quickly identify any leaks in your plumbing system and implement the fastest, most reliable solutions.
Our Charlotte leak detection services include:
- Sewer and drain leaks
- Slab leaks
- Water heater leaks
- Water line leaks
- Gas line leaks
- Camera inspections
If you suspect you have a hidden plumbing leak, you need a team upon which you can truly rely. Our plumbers are backed by decades of experience, undergo extensive training, and equipped with the most advanced tools and technologies.
Signs of a Hidden Water Leak
While hidden water leaks can be difficult to detect, there are various signs you can be on the lookout for.
Some of the most common signs of a hidden plumbing leak include:
- Mold and mildew growth anywhere in your home
- Musty odors that you can’t get rid of
- Drooping ceilings
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper
- Buckling wooden floors
- The sound of running water when no appliances are in use
- An unexpected spike in your water bills
- Unexplained puddles of water
- Extra-green patches of grass on your lawn
- A sudden increase in pest activity on your property or in your home
If you are experiencing any of the above signs, reach out to our Charlotte leak detection experts right away. We will carefully inspect your entire plumbing system to find the exact source of the problem.
What Causes Plumbing Leaks?
Plumbing leaks can be caused by a number of things, some of which can be prevented and some of which cannot.
Some of the most common causes of plumbing leaks include:
- Tree roots: Tree roots are drawn towards water sources underground, such as your water or sewer line. They can grow into your pipes, which can cause a ton of damage, including pipe leaks.
- Soil shifts: Over time, your house might settle more into your foundation or your might experience earthquakes, both of which can cause shifts in the soil around and beneath your home. As soil shifts, it can damage your pipes and create leaks.
- Changes in temperature: Drastic changes in temperature, particularly when pipes freeze and then thaw out again, can cause your pipes to crack or burst.
- Clogs: Clogs within pipes are often caused by hair, soap scum, oil, grease, feminine hygiene products, too much toilet paper, flushable wipes, and other items. Once a clog becomes severe, it can cause your pipes to crack and leak.
- Corrosion: As pipes age, they begin to break down slowly over time. Once they break down enough, they can crack and start to leak.
Should I Schedule Routine Leak Inspections?
Even if you don’t think anything is wrong with your plumbing system, you can definitely still benefit from annual leak detection inspections. Some leaks are so well hidden that you might not detect them, even though they are slowly wreaking havoc on your home. It is a good idea to schedule an annual inspection with our Charlotte leak detection pros just to be sure your home is protected and your plumbing system is in good shape.
Parks Is Here for You 24/7
Here at Parks Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities. Plumbing leaks can cause some serious damage in your home and create a very unhealthy living environment for you and your family. That is why our team is on call and ready to provide emergency leak detection services in Charlotte. No matter the time of day or night, reach out to us and our team will be there in no time to locate the exact source of the leak, repair it, and get your system back up and running perfectly once again.
When you choose our team, you can expect:
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Same-day appointments
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Highly trained and fully qualified technicians
- Exceptional solutions
Schedule leak detection in Charlotte by calling (704) 313-1443. We look forward to serving you!