Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
***This role requires availability Friday through Monday*** This is NOT a remote position***
We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable HVAC Weekend Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multi-task in stressful conditions with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills. This role requires availability to work four 10 hour shifts, from Friday through Monday.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Use the phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of HVAC industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with proven experience in data entry.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Supplemental Life insurances
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan