Website Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
You will make outbound calls on service invoices and leads not sold in the field and do whatever is necessary to renew and sign customers up for Premium Partner Plan memberships.
- Establish customer rapport to follow up on products and services we recommended.
- Meet department goals on renewal PPP’s and Convert customers to PPP’s
- Convert lost opportunities to sales from technicians’ invoices and sales representative proposals.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
Competencies for Success:
- Develop a proven track record in sales.
- Develop financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about the company and loves the brand.
- Familiar with Premium Partner Plans offerings and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- A fun and dynamic work environment where our employees are respected and valued
- The opportunity to become part of a stable and growing company known for its quality service
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Training opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Excellent insurance benefits offered for employees and dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indian Trail, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 2 years (Required)