Website Parks Heating Cooling & Electrical
$500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
***This role requires availability to work four 10 hour shifts, from Thursday through Sunday*** This is NOT a remote position***
Parks Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical is a leading provider of HVAC services in the Charlotte Metro Area for over 45 years. We inspire our employees to be the best they can be. We anticipate the needs of our customers. We intend to make a positive contribution to the comfort and well-being of the people we serve by providing quality installation and service of heating and air conditioning systems. Do it right the first time!
“That’s the Parks Way”
Our associates are our most important resource. They provide the sole source for our ability to meet our customer’s needs. We have set high standards for job qualification and job performance. Our associates must have strong skills and a willingness to learn and grow. We will provide training in a positive environment in which these skills can grow and expand. You must have a positive attitude, a smile in your voice and a willingness to help as we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers.
Specific Duties & Tasks:
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Empathize & understand customer’s urgent HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs.
- Sell and renew maintenance plans
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Make outbound calls to schedule service and maintenance calls
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Previous experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical services, or new construction a plus
- Ability to achieve key performance goals
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Supplemental Life insurances
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Sanitizing stations, Office Fogging, Hand sanitizer
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Call center: 2 years (Required)