Website Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing & Electrical
Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Parks Heating and Cooling is a leading provider of HVAC services in the Charlotte Metro Area for over 45 years. We inspire our employees to be the best they can be. We anticipate the needs of our customers. We intend to make a positive contribution to the comfort and well-being of the people we serve by providing quality installation and service of heating and air conditioning systems. Do it right the first time!“That’s the Parks Way”
Actively seeking an HVAC Comfort Consultant to ensure desired sales metrics, listen to the needs of our customers, determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do what is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals. Would you like to be part of our great team?
- Full time work schedule: Monday-Friday from 8AM – 5PM.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
- Get potential customers excited about Parks Heating & Cooling and encourage them to spread the word
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs
- Help set aggressive sales plans and propose expansions
- Proven track record in sales.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude
- Fun and dynamic work environment where our employees are respected and valued.
- The opportunity to become part of a stable and growing company known for its quality service
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with a company match up to 4% of employee contributions
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)