Charlotte EV Charging Station Installation
Electric Car Chargers & Panel Upgrades in Mecklenburg County
Electric vehicles have become incredibly popular, but a lack of available charging infrastructure means EV owners don’t always have great options to charge their cars. If you’re looking to go green and save yourself pain at the pump, installing an EV charging station on your property is a solid solution.
Why Choose Us?
Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing and Electrical is the go-to choice for electrical services and EV charger installation in Charlotte. Our customers love us and keep coming back because we take pride in our work and get the job done right the first time.
- Highly trained and experienced electricians
- Prompt, professional service at an affordable rate
- Upfront, everyday pricing and financing available
- Exceptional customer service and satisfaction guarantee
Our Charlotte EV charging station install contractors serve Mecklenburg County and beyond. Give us a call at (704) 313-1443 or contact us onlineto learn how we can help!
Why Should You Install an EV Charging Station?
Whether you’re a homeowner, business owners, or property manager, installing an electric vehicle charging station has many benefits.
- Convenience. EVs are surely the future of transportation, but charging stations still aren’t as common as gas stations. By installing an EV charging station on your property frees, you can take advantage of the EV movement and conveniently charge your car each night!
- Attracting customers. EV chargers are a great way to make your property stand apart from the rest, helping you attract new customers who care about sustainability and saving money on gas.
- Going green. EV chargers drastically cut smog and pollution caused by vehicle emissions, which contain a mix of dangerous gases and chemicals that harm people and the environment. When properly installed by licensed pros, they also reduce risks of home fires and poor indoor air quality caused storing gas-powered vehicles in garages.
- Property investment. An EV charging station is a great investment for your property, helping you attract buyers, ask for more, and move your listing fast. Upgrades to your electrical panel can also be attractive to buyers who want 240-volt outlets for tools and machinery.
What Type of EV Charging Station Do I Need?
Consumers have a few options when it comes to choosing an EV charging station for their home or business. These include:
- Level 1 charging stations use standard 120-volt outlets found in most homes and garages. However, they’re the slowest way to charge an EV, providing just 2-5 miles of range for every hour of charging. Level 1 chargers may be an option for some plug-in hybrids (PHEV).
- Level 2 charging stations are the most common chargers used by EV owners and public charging stations. They provide up to 25 miles of range per hour of charging, enough to recharge a standard EV overnight and most PHEVs in a matter of hours. Level 2 charges require 240-volt power, so upgrades to your electrical system may be necessary.
- Level 3 charging stations are the fastest way to charge an electric car, providing enough power to recharge a standard EV within an hour. Because they require at least 400-volts or more and are more expensive to install, however, they may not be an option for every property owner.
Your One-Stop Shop for EV Charger Installs & Electrical Upgrades
Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing and Electrical helps customers outfit their homes and businesses with charging stations that are compatible with their properties and all types of EVs, including:
- And more!
Because we’re a one-stop shop, we’re also capable of helping property owners perform the necessary upgrades to support a fully operational EV charging station. This includes electrical panel repairs, AFCI upgrades, and installation of 240-volt outlets.
Call to Speak with Our EV Charging Station Installers: (704) 313-1443
Parks Heating Cooling Plumbing and Electrical has been trusted by customers and fellow contractors for over 40 years. Whether you need a straightforward install or more significant electrical services, you can count on us to provide honest and reliable work. Give us a call at (704) 313-1443 to learn more.