To our Valued Customers and our Communities,
A top priority of Parks Heating and Cooling has-and has always been the safety of you, our customers, along with our employees and the entire community. Like all of you, we are carefully monitoring the information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We want to assure you we are continuing to operate on a normal schedule and provide all our services to our customers, however we are taking additional precautions to help mitigate the spread of infection and are closely following the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines. We have put the following measures into place to ensure that we continue to provide our services in the safest possible manner.
- Parks Heating and Cooling employees have been provided reminders on good hygiene practices and wellness efforts such as frequent hand washing, the use of hand sanitizers and avoiding close contact with anyone who has symptoms.
- Our Quality Control team will ensure that our prevention measures stay current with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
- We have asked employees to maintain personal space and avoid personal interactions such as handshakes or hugs
- We have asked employees NOT to come into any Parks Heating and cooling office or enter any customer home or business if they do not feel well or if they are demonstrating any symptoms of illness.
Continuing to Meet your Needs
As a 5-star home service company, we remain focused on our clients’ needs. If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service. Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after use of bathroom, before eating and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth if hands are unwashed.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Our technicians are available for your installation and service requests
Visits to Customer Homes and Businesses
If you are expecting one of our technicians or sales consultants to visit your home or business, please know that we have taken extra precautions to protect you and our employees.
- All customer facing employees have received individual hand sanitizers and have been instructed to use hand sanitizer prior to entering someone’s home or business and again upon leaving
- Service team members will wear protective gloves as needed, in addition to boot covers.
- Shared-use devices such as tablets used in the estimating process will be sanitized.
- We ask if you or a family member has been exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or is experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please contact us to reschedule your appointment
Our Work Spaces
We have implemented additional strategies and policies throughout our office locations to ensure we can continue to serve you and to further help prevent the spread of disease.
- We have severely limited the number employees in our offices if any. Our employees are working remote.
- We have limited or cancelled internal or offsite team meetings, intra-office travel, and large group events
- Parks is cleaning and sanitizing our facilities multiple times daily
As we continue to monitor this situation, we will be flexible and evolve as necessary. We have additional action plans ready to roll-out as the needs arise. Our mission is to keep our customers, our employees and our communities safe. We will continue to serve you and do our part in that mission.
Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us to protect your homes, families and businesses.