How important is installation when you are investing in a new heating and air conditioning unit? Estimates indicate that about 75 percent of the efficiency and performance of your heating and cooling system is linked to the proper installation and sizing. Unfortunately, many homeowners who invest in new home comfort systems don’t notice an improvement in efficiency or performance due to installation errors.
When you are spending thousands on a new heating or cooling system, you want confidence that it will be installed well. These systems require a high level of precision to install, and you want to choose the right installation team to do the job well. At Parks Heating & Cooling, our trained and licensed technicians take tremendous pride in their work, and will ensure that your system is installed properly and is functioning efficiently. Here’s what you can expect from the installation process.
What to Expect from Parks Heating & Cooling on Installation Day
When you contact Parks for a new heating or cooling system, we will:
- Arrive on time to your home at the appointment time.
- Quickly and accurately install your new system, taking the time to test everything for optimal efficiency.
- Do the job the right way the first time.
- Treat your home with dignity and respect, using shoe covers and drop cloths to keep things clean.
- Send a background checked, licensed and insured technicians to your home.
- Walk you through how to properly use your new system to ensure optimal efficiency.
Accurately Installation Ensures a Fully Functional System
At Parks Heating & Cooling, we follow a strict protocol of procedures to ensure the safety and efficiency of our installation process. This ensures that the newly installed unit is not only fully functional, but also operating at optimal efficiency. These procedures include:
- Pushing nitrogen through the copper tubing and coil when welding.
- Evacuating the system to prevent air and moisture from entering.
- Testing for leaks after all welding is done.
- Installing new refrigerant lines for your installation.
- Evacuating the system with new oil.
- Always properly sizing the unit for your home.
- Setting the air flow on the indoor unit properly, then checking flow to ensure it is accurate.
- Installing a digital and programmable thermostat in every new installation we perform.
By following these procedures at every installation, we ensure that your new system will serve your home well for years to come. Don’t spend thousands on a new home comfort system, only to find that it doesn’t meet your needs due to poor installation. Contact us today to discuss your installation and schedule your appointment.